"We provide a service of communication that is transparent, cohesive, and professional for all of our clients."
- Jan Markus
We provide tools are in place to assist in monitoring community concerns, work requests, covenant violations, homes for sale or rent, and contractor requests. We carefully review and follow through on open items. Board members are updated through a management report which addresses HOA concerns.
JMarkus HOA Management assists the Board in understanding the daily functions of the Association as well as the overall participation of the Management Company. A good partnership results in a contented community.
What You Should Expect From Your HOA Community Management Company?
- An Agent- Your HOA community manager should be aware of their fiduciary responsibility to the Association and do what is in the best interest of the Association as a whole.
- A Professional Advisor- You can expect your HOA community manager to professionally advise your board on issues within their scope of knowledge.
- Professionalism- All business between the Board of Directors and your HOA community manager should be conducted in a professional manner.
- Leadership- Your HOA community manager should be a partner in developing a plan of action that provides clear direction to your management team, and leadership to your community.
- Communication- Your HOA community manager is a critical component in establishing and promoting effective communications with the board, community leaders, and the membership.
- Resources- Your HOA community manager should be a resource for securing quality goods and services.
- Trust and confidence- There should be a high level of trust between your board members and the manager ensuring that privileged Association information is kept private. The board should feel confident in the HOA community manager and their abilities.
- Flexibility- Your management company and manager should be flexible and willing to meet the ongoing needs of the Association as they change.
- Quality Customer Service- You should expect your HOA community manager to establish and maintain a high quality customer service program for your community. This level of service should carry forth with all employees of the HOA community management company.